In offering our Level 3 Diploma Advice and Guidance Courses we recognise that Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) services have a pivotal role to play in delivering the Social and Community Strategies.
They promote the benefits of learning, advocacy and problem solving. Helping individuals to address and overcome the barriers to learning and support them in making realistic and well informed choices.
It is vital to future prosperity that everyone should have access to information which is up-to-date, easy to understand and which addresses the wide range of questions and concerns people have about.
- Unit 1: Establish communication with clients for advice and guidance
- Unit 2: Support clients to make use of the advice and guidance service
- Unit 3: Review own contribution to the service
- Unit 4: Understand the importance of legislation and procedures
- Unit 5: Develop interactions with advice and guidance clients
- Unit 6: Interact with clients using a range of media
- Unit 7: Assist advice and guidance clients to decide on a course of action
- Unit 8: Prepare clients through advice and guidance for the implementation of a course of action
What’s included in the price?
At The Smart Assessor we operate a policy of honesty, our prices are all inclusive of the following:
- Access to our user friendly e-learning platform
- Outstanding tutor support
- Course materials
We offer a range of instalment plans. Whether you’re a large company or an individual, we have instalment plans to suit.